Ladies Bible Study “It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way”
Date: Wednesdays Starting Oct 7th
Location: Church in Sanctuary
Contact: Pastor Lonnie: PLA197@yahoo.com
In this Study…What went wrong? Why did God let this happen?
Reality often ends up so very far from the life we long for, doesn’t it? Bible teacher Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands daily disappointments and life-altering loss. By walking through her own valley, she’s discovered that in God we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings. In this study we will…
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.
This Bible study will be from 6:00-7:00 P.M. at Church